Antoria Les Paul Gold Top

 At the Hull Adelphi with Concrete Head in 1995

This guitar ruled, unfortunately it was destroyed in an international whisky accident in Wealdstone 2000AD. I got it in 1994 for a hundred and fifty quid. I instantly replaced the pickups with a Gibson Usa PAF in the neck and a pickup of an unknown make taken out of a Seville semi acoustic because it was massively loud.


1996
Concrete Head live at the Horse & Jockey in Bury. Playing the song Mr Hill.





The guitar sounded fucking great on this album which I used it to do all of it.

The second album was done entirely on my Gold Top. Even though on the cover I am using a different guitar and Matt dosen't even play on the album.


2002
Most of the guitars where done on the Gold Top. However it was smashed during the recording process.